Thursday 28 April 2016

Interview to Mikel Oyarzabal


Hi readers! Today we have here, with us, a football player that is being a revolution in the Real Sociedad, the young Mikel Oyarzabal, and we have the opportunity to interview him.



  1. IBAI: When were you born?
     MIKEL: I was born on the 21 of april of 1997. So actually I am 19 years old.
  2. IBAI: Where are you from?
    MIKEL: I was born in Eibar, a city of Gipuzkoa, in the Basque country. Nowadays, I also live there.
  3. IBAI: When did you start playing football?
    MIKEL: I started playing football very young. My father was a professional football player in Eibar, so in my beginnings I remember that I played with him. I would be 4-5 years old. 
  4. IBAI: You are a professional football player and you are only 18, how is that possible taking into account you are so young? 
    MIKEL: The key is to work. The last season I was in the third team of my club, I did a good job and this is the recompense that I am having. But also there are other factors like the luck. People of the first team that play in my position got injured, so the coach told me to go with them to play a match. I did a nice input to the team, and since those day I am training and playing with the first team. I repeat it, the key is to work, work and work. 
  5. IBAI: Are you studying apart from playing football?
    MIKEL: Yes, of course. I am doing a business career in San Sebastian. In "batxiler" I had very good marks, and I decided to study this career because I like it and it is in San Sebastian, so I have my studies and my football team in the same place, and I have a very good luck. However, say that actually I train everyday, and sometimes twice in a day, so I am loosing a lot of classes that later I will have to recover.
  6. IBAI: What was your debut like? What did you feel at that moment?
    MIKEL: It was really amazing, simply the greatest experience of my life. My debut was in Anoeta, so it was a unique moment. The fact of debut in a stadium that I always have gone to support my team was an inexplicable sensation, a place where approximately 40.000 people was looking me and shouting my name... this was incredible, and I have to give thanks to all Real Sociedad supporter that are doing real this dream.
  7. IBAI: What is the best achievement you have made in football?
    MIKEL: I have a lot of trophies and achievements that I have won since I was very young. In my short professional career I would sa ythe goal that I scored against Barcelona three weeks ago. It was a very nice goal and very significant for me. Apart from this, I have to say that the best achievement is to be in this club, the best club of the world.
  8. IBAI: What does your family think about your status? Do they support you? MIKEL: They are so excited and motivated. It is a very positive notice for them, and they are always advseing and helping me, cause of I am very young and they feel the responsability to care and help me.
9. IBAI: And your girlfriend? 
MIKEL: My girlfriend is also very happy and excited for the opportunity I am having. Her only complaint is that now we are less time together, and I am agree with him.

10. IBAI: What plans do you have for the future?
MIKEL:  I have contract until 2019. For my part I have very clear my ideas: if Real Sociedad wants to renove me I would be charmed to do it. In the case that the club wants to leave me in 2019, if it is posible, I would have to find other alternative that attracks me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment